Sage Espresso Machine Dual Boiler
Settings and services like in a café in a compact form for your home.
For coffee lovers who want full control over their espresso - from bean to cup. The machine is equipped with a dual boiler heating system that features PID temperature control. Another boiler is responsible for the steam.
Precise and repeatable extraction
The stainless steel dual boiler and digital temperature control (PID) heat the water until the right temperature is reached (+/- 1°) to give the best taste to any espresso.
Micro milk foam texture
The steam nozzle with associated boiler produces a micro milk foam, as in commercial machines, which enhances the taste of the coffee even more and is essential for Latte Art.
For easy programming and with control clock for extraction.
Choose between a single and double espresso or check the amount manually - for the perfect dosage.
- Stainless steel dual boiler
- Digital temperature control
- Steam nozzle produces micro milk foam
- LCD display
- flexible espresso quantity (single or double)
- Triple heating system: Separate steam container with integrated heat exchange for temperature stability; Separate espresso container with digital PID temperature control; Heated brew group: Built-in PID control enables precise temperature control
- Pre-infusion: moistens the coffee powder before the actual extraction, thus better dissolving the aromas
- Timer: shows the duration of the extraction
- Overpressure: during extraction the pressure is limited to max. 15 bar to prevent bitter taste.
- Colour: black
Trebate dodatne informacije o ovom artiklu?Pošaljite nam upit