GPS Smartwatch with brilliant display for an active lifestyle
- AMOLED display and battery life of up to 5 days in smartwatch mode and up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music
- With various health and fitness tracking features for an all-day overview of your health
- easy music download directly to the watch
- Track all your activities with more than 20 preinstalled sport apps
- workouts with animated exercises for weight training, cardio, yoga and pilates
- for wrist circumferences from 125 - 190 mm
Made for any activity
From interchangeable bracelets to the durable Corning Gorilla Glass 3, this Smartwatch is designed to be worn all day. You don't have to take it off in the water - it is waterproof up to 50 m. The brilliant AMOLED display brings the watch to life and is easy to read in all lighting conditions.
A world full of sports
The search for the right training tutorials has now come to an end. venu offers animated cardio, weight yoga and pilates workouts with easy instructions - directly to your display. Choose one of the pre-installed animated workouts or download more workouts in the Online-Community Garmin Connect.
A world full of action
With more than 20 pre-installed sports apps such as running, cycling, swimming, skiing or golfing, this watch can save the entire range of your activities. You can even create custom workouts in the Garmin Connect App.
Time to breathe.
Rethink in breathing. Your venu gives an overview of various new breathing techniques. You can start a breathing exercise to relax or improve your concentration. The watch saves information about stress and breathing in order to understand and optimise your breathing.
- Body Battery - keep an eye on your personal energy level: Always keep your health and fitness in mind. The status of your energy level tells you when you're ready for your next workout.
- Respiration tracking: See how you're breathing throughout the day, during sleep, breathing exercises or your yoga activities.
- Pulse Ox: The Pulse Ox sensor1 measures your blood oxygen saturation day and night. This tells you how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Detailed sleep analysis: Get a full picture how your sleep quality during the different stages (light, deep, REM) as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data.
- Menstrual cycle tracking: Menstrual cycle tracking gives you the entire overview. It provides you with punctual reminders, recorded details and symptoms about your menstruation.
- Stress tracking: Find out if you're having a relaxed, balanced or stressful day. Get a reminder for short breathing exercises for in between.
- Hydration tracking: Staying hydrated is important for your health. Keep track over your daily water intake and improve it from day to day.
- Wrist-based heart rate: Your watch constantly measures your heart rate. It will alert you if it is too high while you're at rest. It also informs you about how hard you work during your activities.
- Smart Notifications: No more excuses. Receive notifications about incoming calls, texts or notifications of apps from your compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android phone.
- Music: Music in your ears. Easily download your own Deezer or Spotify playlists to your watch (subscription may be required). Connect with wireless headphones (sold separately) for listening to music without your phone.
- Accident Notification and Emergency Aid: In connection with your smartphone, your position can be sent to a particular contact in an emergency. The notification can be sent either automatically through the integrated accident notification or via manual emergency aid.
- Garmin Pay: Payment made easy with Garmin Pay, the solution for non-contact payment.
- Connect IQ Shop: Give your watch a personal touch with downloads of apps, widgets, display designs and more. It's easy and - even better - it's free!
- Garmin Coach: Get a personal running coach for free. Garmin Coach helps you reach your running goal. Take on the challenge of a 5 or 10 km run or train for a half marathon.
1This is no medical device and is not suitable for providing a diagnosis or monitoring diseases; see Garmin.com/ataccuracy. Pulse oxymetry data not available in all countries
2Fitness Tracker Accuracy
3When paired with a compatible smartphone. Requirements and restrictions for safety and tracking features see Garmin.com
4Please note references on manufacturer's website regarding participating providers
5Connect IQ Shops can be downloaded separately in App Store or Google Play Store
Trebate dodatne informacije o ovom artiklu?Pošaljite nam upit