WMF Perfect Pressure Cooker 4.5 l
Preparing food in a pressure cooker is modern, healthy and fast. Conventional cooking times are reduced by up to 70 % due to the high temperatures and extreme pressure, while energy savings of approx. 50 % are achieved at the same time. The gentle cooking process preserves most of the minerals, nutrients and vitamins. The practical thing about a pressure cooker: You can use it to prepare almost any kind of food - from fish, meat and vegetables to soups and stews to cereals and legumes; even light meals and baby food are perfectly successful with it.
The pressure cooker is made of stainless steel and is therefore very easy to clean. The removable handle makes it easy to clean and the internal scaling makes it easy to fill. But that's not all: the steam pot is suitable for all stove types, including induction, as it is equipped with a TransTherm all-stove base.
- 1x pressure cooker without basket insert (ca. 4.5 l, diameter 22 cm) with lid and sealing ring
- Main material: Cromargan Stainless Steel 18/10
- Other materials: plastic
- dishwasher-safe, lid handle and sealing ring: washing by hand
- Stove type: glass-ceramic, gas, electric stove, induction
- with inside scaling, removable lid handle and plastic handle
- Capacity: 4.5 l
- Diameter: 22 cm
- Height: 13.5 cm
- Lid material: stainless steel
Trebate dodatne informacije o ovom artiklu?Pošaljite nam upit