Wera 3165 i/6 screwdriver set, stainless steel + rack
- insulated VDE stainless steel blades for safe working up to 1000 Volt
- Multi-component Kraftform handle for high working speeds and ergonomic screwdriving
- The "Take it easy" colour coding makes it easy to find the required tool according to profile and size.
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- conical cutting edge, lasertip tip, stainless steel against external rust
High-quality Kraftform Plus VDE screwdriver set made of stainless steel by Wera. Wera's stainless steel tools are vacuum ice-hardened and thus have the hardness and strength values required for screw connections. Industrial use is possible without restrictions. The routine testing of Kraftform Stainless VDE screwdrivers in a water bath at 10,000 volts in accordance with DIN EN 60900 (IEC 60900) allows safe working under voltage up to 1,000 volts. Even under extreme operating conditions, safety is ensured by the tested cold impact resistance at -40 °C. Mainly with laser tip: The laser tip tip claws firmly into the screw head and prevents it from slipping out of the screw head. Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and gentle working. "Take it easy" tool finder with color coding according to profiles and size stamping - to find the required tool quickly and easily. The hexagonal roll-off guard prevents annoying rolling away at the workplace. Includes a practical rack for clear storage of the screwdrivers.
Trebate dodatne informacije o ovom artiklu?Pošaljite nam upit