Wera Tool Check 1 SB
- 1/4" bit ratchet, tough bits, Rapidaptor holder, adapter and 1/4" nuts
- ideal for tight screwdriving situations
- Tough viscous bits for universal use
- With Wera adapter 870/1 the use of 1/4" nuts is also possible.
- The "Take it easy" colour coding makes it easy to find the required tool according to profile and size.
Ratchet, bits and nuts in the smallest of spaces - it could hardly be more compact. With a practical clip for fastening, e.g. to a belt, the Tool-Check is always with you, even when on the move. Including bit ratchet: easy operation even with only one hand in cramped screw applications. Drop-forged full steel design. Fine tooth mechanism with 60 teeth allows a small return angle of 6° for precise work. Easy left/right switching. Ergonomically shaped ratchet head and lever. For 1/4" bit and nut holder. With Wera adapter 870/1 the use of 1/4" nuts is also possible. With tough bits, for universal use. Wera's manual and machine socket wrench insert enables use in manual and machine operation. With "Take it easy" tool finder with color coding according to size - for easy and quick finding of the required tool. Handy for easy gripping even with oily hands. With ball catching groove. For hexagon socket screws and nuts. Made of matt chrome vanadium.
Trebate dodatne informacije o ovom artiklu?Pošaljite nam upit