Elinchrom D-Lite RX ONE
Delivering approximately twice the power of speedlights, the D-Lite RX ONE is a small but robust compact flash from Elinchrom.
Used outside the studio, the D-Lite RX ONE is the perfect creative companion to an existing Speedlight system, making use of the in-built intelligent slave Cell to offer perfect flash synchronisation.
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for Radio triggering.
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups.
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras.
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of D-Lite ONE RX with speedlights.
- Power Auto-dump.
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp).
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modelling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Proportionality adjustment of the modelling lamp range.
- Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, ½, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep function.
- Radio Remote Control of flash power settings, Modelling lamp on/off, Speed sync mode and Triggering.
- Take full control of your units settings with the EL-Skyport App* for iPhone™, iPad™ and iPod Touch™ via the optional WiFi module.
- Additional features can be found when used with the EL-Skyport Software** such as Flash-Delay for strobing-effects.
- Firmware update option.
- Accessory bayonet accepting all accessories and Rotalux softboxes up to 135 cm.
- Stand bracket with extra umbrella fitting for larger umbrella shafts.
*The optional USB Transceiver RX and Skyport Software 3.0 are required.
Trebate dodatne informacije o ovom artiklu?Pošaljite nam upit