Galaxy Watch 4 BT
- Diameter: 44 mm
- Enclosure material: armor aluminium
- Battery: 361 mAh
- Usage: up to 40 hours
- Charging time: up to 110 minutes
- Display: 3.04 cm (1.2'') Super AMOLED
- Corning Gorilla Glass DX
- Resolution: 450 x 450 px, 330 ppi
- 600 nits brightness
- Processor: ExynosW920 (5 nm)
- Operating system and user interface: Wear OS powered by Samsung One UI Watch 3.0
- RAM: 1.5 GB
- Internal memory: 16 GB (of which approx. 7.6 GB freely available)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, WLAN 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz, NFC, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Sensors: Accelerometer, position sensor, barometer, ambient light sensor, compass, Samsung BioActiveSensor (heart rate, ECG and BIA).
- 1x speaker
- 1x Microphone
- Protection classes: IP6817, 5 ATM7, MIL-STD-810G18
- Operation: 2 side push buttons, digital bezel, touch screen
- Compatibility: Android 6.0 or higher with at least 1.5 GB RAM
Your Time. Your Watch.
What if you could know more about your own body and thus pay attention to a balanced lifestyle? Samsung has developed the new Galaxy Watch4 with exactly this goal in mind. Discover a smart wrist companion that can help you start your journey to a balanced you. 1
Don't just listen to your body. Know it.
Track your fitness progress with Samsung's first smartwatch that conveniently measures body composition. Learn about your body fat percentage, skeletal muscle, body water and more to help you reach your goals. Samsung BioActive Sensor and our fast chip bring great performance to the Galaxy Watch. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Team Challenge. Things run better together.
This makes exercise with your friends and family even more fun. With the Galaxy Watch4, you can not only keep track of your own steps, but also compete with your friends in a friendly competition via a live message board. The challenges have a point system and successes are rewarded with badges, making the challenges even more motivating and the workout more fun.
1 Availability of colors, sizes, models and bracelets may vary by country or region.
* The user interface may vary.
* The available features and apps may vary depending on the region, connected device, operating system or provider.
* The images on this page are simulated and are for illustrative purposes only.
2 DO NOT measure your body composition if you have an implanted pacemaker or other implanted medical device.
3 DO NOT measure your body composition when you are pregnant.
4 Measurement results may not be accurate if you are under 20 years old or over 80 years old.
5 Intended for general wellness and fitness purposes only. They are not intended for the detection, diagnosis or treatment of any disease or medical condition. Measurements are for your personal use only. Please consult a physician for guidance.
6 BIA availability may vary by country or region.
7 All functions and user interfaces are subject to change.
Trebate dodatne informacije o ovom artiklu?Pošaljite nam upit