Hoya Fusion - Antistatic Next UV Filter 82 mm
18-layer super multi-coated filter that repels dust and negates static electricity.
Hoya engineers have developed an anti-static coating that acts like a force field around the filter to repel dust. These filters are perfect for environments where dust is common and require less frequent cleaning and maintenance than traditional filters.
In addition, the hardened, anti-static top layer is water-repellent and stain-resistant and is easy to clean if stains or fingerprints get on the surface. The UV filter cuts unwanted ultraviolet rays, reduces haze and increases clarity.
Fusion Antistatic Next professional filters are made in Japan from hand-selected silicates that are carefully melted and blended to create high-performance optical glass. Hoya then applies extreme care and precision to apply the enhanced 18-layer Super Multi-Coating formula (both sides), which greatly reduces or eliminates reflections on the glass surface and results in an ultra-clear high transmission rate. This means that the filter has virtually no effect on the colour balance, contrast or clarity of the final image.
The filter features a lightweight, one-piece, flat aluminium frame to hold the glass. This one-piece design allows the filter to maintain perfect parallel alignment to the sensor plane for maximum sharpness, while the flat shape eliminates vignetting when used with ultra-wide angle lenses.
- Antistatic coating repels dust
- Ultra clear high transmission
- Dirt-repellent - Protects against the effects of ink, markers, etc.
- Water repellent - water beads up and wipes off easily
- Fingerprints and stains are wiped away cleanly
- Filters unwanted UV light before it reaches the sensor
- Professional optical glass from Hoya
- Exclusive one-piece, flat filter frame from Hoya with front filter threads
- Diameter: 82 mm
- Material of Frame: Aluminium
- Water and dust repellent and antistatic
- Including multiple remuneration
Trebate dodatne informacije o ovom artiklu?Pošaljite nam upit