OM SYSTEM LS-P5-Kit Linear PCM Recorder, Stereo
The OM SYSTEM LS-P5 Linear PCM Recorder offers professional filmmakers, YouTube enthusiasts, musicians, students and journalists the sound quality and versatility for which the LS series audio recorders are renowned - in a compact and robust design that makes it the ideal companion as a stand-alone recorder or as a camera microphone.
TRESMIC II directional control
Equipped with a zoom microphone that offers a unique audio control that mixes the input signal from the three microphones and adjusts the polar pattern in 21 steps while maintaining audio quality.
96 kHz/24-bit, linear PCM recording quality
Supports a maximum sampling frequency of 96 kHz and linear PCM recording with a quantisation bit rate of up to 24 bits (three times the information of a CD).
Wireless audio monitoring and full control from a smartphone with the DVR.Remote app for iOS and Android. Up to a distance of max. 10 m.
125dB SPL sound pressure microphones
Distortion-free recording of everything from loud music and ambient noise to birdsong and lectures.
Intelligent Auto, Manual and Smart recording modes
Intelligent Auto dynamically adjusts the volume automatically. Manual mode allows you to fine-tune the recording level to the volume of the audio source.
Bright sound, ideal for voice recording
Bright Sound mode provides clearer recordings of the spoken word, e.g. for vlogging, lectures or meetings.
Custom scene modes for easy recording
Not only can you save your custom settings, but the LS-P5 also offers 2-microphone noise reduction for recording in noisy environments.
Pre-recording ensures you don't miss a thing
With 2-second pre-recording mode, you'll never miss an opportunity to record birdsong or lectures due to a control delay.
Composite USB audio mode
Use as a USB microphone and speaker. Perfect for streaming or virtual online meetings.
Microphone and headphone jack
Whether you're connecting an external microphone or using it as a camera mic, the LS-P5 offers MIC-IN and line-in as well as a headphone output.
Up to 37 hours of battery life
Includes 2 AA NiMh rechargeable batteries that can be charged via USB. Also supports parallel operation and charging of batteries with AC adapter.
- Videographer kit including windscreen, hot shoe adapter and 3.5 mm audio connection cable
- High-resolution matrix display (108 x 84 dots).
- Display size: 1.43" (27.5 x 23.9 mm)
- Display backlight: white
- Operation via push-buttons
- HOLD switch
- Playback formats: FLAC / PCM (WAV) / MP3
- Recording formats:
- PCM (WAV) up to 96 kHz / 24 bit
- FLAC up to 96 kHz / 24 bit
- MP3 up to 320 kbps
- Index: Up to 99 in one file
- Recording programmes:
- Noise situation
- Speech recognition
- Custom 1
- Custom 2
- Improved recording functions:
- Recording monitor
- Manual control of volume level
- Recording level adjustment (external microphone)
- Pre-recording function
- Low-cut filter
- DVM zoom microphone setting
- Slate Tone
- Test Tone
- Fade In and Fade Out (PCM)
- Normalise (PCM/MP3)
- Bluetooth headphone monitoring
- Playback speed
- Up to 20,000 Hz frequency response
- USB Micro B Power Delivery
- Low-cut filter
- 3 Mic Zoom 21 levels
- Bluetooth smartphone control
- Intelligent Auto, Manual and Smart volume control
- 16 GB built-in memory
- MicroSD slot: suitable for microSDHC / microSDXC
- Max. supported microSD: 2 TB
- Slate Tone and Test Tone
- 125 dB SPL sound pressure
- Power supply:
- Up to 37 hours battery life (up to 56 hours with alkaline batteries)
- Battery: 2 x AA Mignon
- Bright sound mode
- Composite USB microphone mode
- USB: Micro USB 2.0
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 112.2 x 39.6 x 16.1 mm
- Weight: 78 g
Trebate dodatne informacije o ovom artiklu?Pošaljite nam upit