TV console and handheld in one: Great game quality anywhere, anytime
Model with improved battery performance
Nintendo Switch is revolutionary as a TV console. Not only can it be connected to the TV at home, it can also be transformed into a mobile handheld with its own 6.2-inch screen in no time at all. Video gamers can experience the full fun of a TV console anytime, anywhere.
- Enjoy the gaming experience of a TV console even without a TV
- The display is a capacitive multi-touch screen and supports touch-sensitive functions in selected games.
- The versatile joy controllers open up a whole range of surprising ways for users to enjoy the game. Joy-Con can be used independently - with one in each hand - or together as a single controller when attached to the Joy-Con mount.
- The right Joy-Con features an NFC interface for data exchange with amiibo characters
- Included in standard delivery is the console, one left and one right Joy-Con controller, one Joy-Con grip that is used to combine both Joy-Cons to one controller, one set of Joy- Con wrist loops, one Nintendo Switch station to put in your console when it is connected to your TV, one HDMI cable and one power supply unit.
- Simply give a Joy-Con to a friend and you can play multiplayer games together or against each other anywhere.
- Each Joy-Con can be used independently and held vertically or horizontally or you can play with one Joy-Con in each hand
- Connect the Joy-Con wrist loops included in the package to the Joy-Con and then attach them to your wrist to use the motion control. If you hold Joy-Con sideways, you can also comfortably use the SL and SR buttons.
- Improved battery performance: approx. 4.5 to 9 hours (depends on the software played)
A very special playing experience
Imagine that the Joy-Con is a glass of ice cubes. Thanks to the HD vibration, you can feel the ice cubes moving in the glass when you move the Joy-Con.
One, two... The HD vibration is so realistic that you can tell how many ice cubes there are - as if you were actually holding the glass in your hand.
The HD vibration function of Joy-Con enables a thrilling gaming experience that would not be possible with picture and sound alone.
Feel shape, movement and distance
The infrared motion camera on the Joy-Con (R) recognises shapes, motion, and distance of objects that the camera detects.
For example, it can detect whether a hand is showing scissors, stone or paper. With this function, more input methods are now available than ever before!
Three gaming modes:
- TV mode: In front of the TV in the large group.
- Connect the console to the TV and everyone can play along - children and adults alike. It's fun to play with friends and family.
- Table mode: Split screen for twice the fun.
- If you don't have a TV available, just use the stand on the console and give a Joy-Con to a friend. Then you can play together or against each other, all on the console screen.
- Handheld mode: On the move with the big screen.
- Enjoy the same gaming experience as on a TV - even when you're on the move. Play thrilling games you never dreamed of with a portable version.
WiFi (IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compliant) / Bluetooth 4.1 (only in TV mode - a wired LAN connection is possible using commercially available wired LAN adapters)
Trebate dodatne informacije o ovom artiklu?Pošaljite nam upit