Kenwood UBZ-LJ9SET - PMR446 radio set for short-range radio communication
UBZ-LJ9, the licence-free radio in PMR446 standard. Compact, light and stable. More range, more fun. That's what people talk about.
- Uses the PMR446 standard, which is licence-free in Europe.
- 32 radio channels with QT/DQT selective call (compatible with other PMR446 radios)
- Illuminated DOT matrix display
- High quality and robust construction, compact dimensions
- The UBZ-LJ9SET consists of two handheld radios with batteries and charging accessories
- Removable 1,150 mAh lithium-ion battery for up to 18 hours of operation (90% standby, 5% transmit, 5% receive)
Compact, lightweight and easy to use
With the handy UBZ-LJ9SET radio set, you have your communications safely under control. It fits perfectly in your hand and is easy to operate. At 138 grams, it is a real lightweight and can be carried comfortably in your pocket or on your belt.
Ready for use for a long time, quickly charged
The UBZ-LJ9 has a replaceable lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 1150 mAh for an operating time of up to 18 hours (5% transmit, 5% receive, 90% standby). Thanks to the USB-C connection, the battery can be charged both via USB power adapter and via a power bank. The batteries can also be charged when they are not used in the radio. This means that optionally available replacement batteries can be charged while the radios are in use.
Long range and squelch
With its 500 mW transmitting power, the radios achieve a range of up to 6 km*. Thanks to adjustable squelch, reception sensitivity can be adjusted. Note: The range may vary considerably depending on the environmental conditions (terrain, buildings, etc.).
32 channels with QT/DQT selective calling
Up to 32 channels in the PMR446 frequency range can be set on the radio. This allows the UBZ-LJ9 to contact all commercially available PMR446 radios. In addition, when QT/DQT selective calling is activated, only those subscribers with the same ringing tone can be received or reached.
Selectable ringer tones
Up to 20 different ringtones can be individually assigned to users. This makes it easier to identify individual users by their ringing tone.
Kenwood accessory socket
The convenient Kenwood system connector allows easy use of optional audio accessories such as headsets, speaker microphones or earphones (optionally available).
Integrated VOX function
Thanks to the built-in VOX function, the UBZ-LJ9 can transmit voice-controlled when used with a headset. The response sensitivity can be adjusted in three levels via the operating menu.
- USB-C charging port
- CTCSS / DCS
- VOX function
- Transmit lock when channel is busy
- Priority scan
- Channel scan
- Time-out timer
- Multiple beeps selectable
- Low battery warning
- Selectable squelch level
- Channel search
- 2.5 / 3.5 mm Kenwood double jack
- Frequency range: 446.0-446.2 MHz
- Channels: 32
- Transmitting power: ERP 500 mW
- Battery: Li-Ion battery 1150 mAh / 18 hours operating time
- Unit dimensions: Width 52 x height 157 x depth 28 mm
- Protection class: IP32
- Weight: 138 g including Li-Ion battery and belt clip
Scope of delivery:
- 2x UBZ-LJ9 handheld radios
- USB charger with two connectors
- Operating instructions
- 2x belt clip
- 2x USB-C charging cable
- 2x Li-Ion battery KNB-86L
Trebate dodatne informacije o ovom artiklu?Pošaljite nam upit