Kaiser foot release with cable 1.80 m
For releasing a camera with the foot, e.g. when the hands are needed for other activities. Enables vibration-free shooting in product, repro, nature and macro photography, for long exposures and when shooting with telephoto focal lengths. With robust aluminium foot switch. Camera release cable for all common camera models.
- Camera release according to the settings on the camera: automatic focusing in autofocus mode or manual focusing, long time exposure, time and/or aperture pre-selection.
- Foot switch with cast aluminium housing and non-slip rubber feet as well as three screw holes on the edge of the base plate for permanent attachment to the surface.
- Protection class IP54 (foot switch): Complete protection against contact, dust and splash-proof.
- Connection cable 1.80 m, with connection socket for 2.5 mm jack plug
- Service life: > 100,000 switching cycles
- Operating temperature: -25 ... +75 °C
- Protection class (foot switch): IP54
- Foot switch dimensions (LxWxH): 135 x 71 x 45 mm
- Cable length: 1.80 m
- Weight: 300 g
Trebate dodatne informacije o ovom artiklu?Pošaljite nam upit