The growing number of connected personal and IoT devices has led to an overall increase in network density that is pushing the limits of the current Wi-Fi standard. The 802.11ax standard provides future-proof technologies, higher network efficiency, faster Wi-Fi speeds, greater coverage and improved battery life for connected devices, providing a significantly better networking experience for users.
- Ultra-fast Wi-Fi speed - RT-AX55 supports 80MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM for dramatically faster wireless connections
- With a total networking speed of about 1800Mbps - 574 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1201 Mbps on the 5GHz band
- Increase capacity and efficiency - supporting not only MU-MIMO but also OFDMA technique to efficiently allocate channels, communicate with multiple devices simultaneously
- NitroQAM (1024-QAM) technology - NitroQAM (1024-QAM) technology enables a 25% data rate while the older standard is limited to 256-QAM
- Next-Gen Wi-Fi speed
RT-AX55 is a 2x2 dual-band Wi-Fi router that provides 80MHz bandwidth and 1024-QAM for dramatically faster wireless connections. With a total networking speed of about 1800Mbps - 574Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 1201Mbps on the 5GHz band - RT-AX55 is 1.5X faster than 802.11ac 2x2 dual-band routers.
- Built for multi-device households
With a revolutionary combination of OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology, 802.11ax technology provides up to 4X greater network capacity and efficiency in traffic-dense environments.
- Better battery life for your devices
Target Wake Time (TWT) allows RT-AX55 to schedule designated intervals for devices to transmit data. This allows them to sleep when there is no need to wait for a router signal, reducing power consumption by up to 7X for significantly improved battery life.
Trebate dodatne informacije o ovom artiklu?Pošaljite nam upit