The elegant body provides a solid base for TV sets of almost any size. You can enjoy full cinema sound via just one connection (HDMI or digital). With a maximum output of 220 watts, the Sounddeck 160 trumps many Hi-Fi systems. In contrast to typical Hi-Fi speakers, however, it does not require any valuable space, as it can be integrated under the TV or even laid flat as a sideboard speaker.
Content from mobile devices can also be played seamlessly thanks to Bluetooth connectivity. The unit is operated using the system remote control or conveniently via your TV's handset. The integrated Dolby Digital decoder ensures film audio is smoothly processed to turn a living room into a home cinema. Pre-programmed equalizer settings for film, music and speech also allow you to perfect the overall sound pattern. When the night mode is activated, the dynamics of the sound signal are reduced. This allows you to easily understand what's being said despite the reduced volume and it prevents your neighbors from being disturbed during action scenes.
Magnat's Sounddeck 160 is the perfect addition to any television and ensures that the sound quality is in no way inferior to the fabulous picture produced by modern TV sets. All of this without compromising in terms of installation or operation.
- Realistic, DSP-controlled 3D surround sound for movies and music
- Night mode with reduced dynamic for use at volume-sensitive times
- Easy to install due to numerous inputs, can be connected directly to the TV due to HDMI
- Easy-to-read LED info display on the front panel
- Fully-fledged and dynamic home cinema sound from a single speaker system
- Sturdy MDF cabinet
- System remote for controlling all functions
- Perfect integration into the living room as a flat base under flat-screen TVs
- Three equalizer presets for an optimum reproduction of music, movies and enhanced speech intelligibility
Trebate dodatne informacije o ovom artiklu?Pošaljite nam upit